I was just noticing that the cakes get smaller as she gets older. random thoughts when you should be going to bed instead of journal entery. What a day! Happy Birthday Julia! We love you so much you amaze me everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
She is so grown up! She is adorable. I love that she changes her clothes regularly. I hope there isn't too much laundry. Happy Birthday Julia!
So simply adorable and so much fun- can't believe how big she is...time flies :) All of those fall colors in your top picture- I am truly JEALOUS!! It is gorgeous- I wish arizona had colors like that. We miss you- Alisha
Wow I can't beleive how big she is!!! She is so cute. I'm so glad I found your blog.
I was just reading Alisha's blog and saw your link... YEAH! How are you guys doing? Your girls are beautiful. We miss you!
Post a Comment