Monday, December 22, 2008

The Nose book







Jessie loves to be outside! We have been enjoying working together the girls love to clean windows and Mom loves to (haha) mop the floor (Julia is becoming a great photographer!) We have even been getting in a little yoga, this is Julias "Power pose," Jess is even getting in to it.






I will be in trouble for publishing this picture! But I love it! Pat is enjoying all the snow we have been getting lately, I think it reminds him of home. I have this need to remind Him that I really like our car! I love the kid in Him that comes out with all of this snow we have been getting.






Grandma gave Julia this book of Nursery rhymes and she loves to read them. . .and I am always amazed at many of the strange nursery rhymes that have been published. (Sometimes I have to skip them or change the words, how do you explain them to a toodler?) She destroyed Her picture dictionary because she didn't like the guy with the white beard, so now she reads my Websters version! (My friend Elizabeth does that for fun. . . what is in a name.) J's favorite songs right now are "When the dog bites, and the bees sting," and she always tells me she doesn't like it when the dogs bite! and "Silent Night," Dad makes up words when he sings it and She gets a kick out of that, my version encourages sleepiness (I think)



The girls love their Dad to read them The Nose Book By Al Perkins and their favorite part is when he reads . . . "Sometimes your nose will make you sad.


Sometimes your nose will make you mad. BUT. . . They were missing Dad.


They also love to be pushed around in the basket full of clean laundered clothes.

No comments: