ready for winter. . . or summer, she wanted to wear t-shirt and skirt and decided it was to cold out. Seems to be the case often, at least she likes to dress herself.
Better than carving. . . we just drilled some holes.
Your family is s adorable. How are you guys? I love the pictre of your family under the tree with all the fall leaves. It is gorgeous. I love fall leaves. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
4 comments:
I love the leaves. Isn't fall the best.
Your girls are so cute! Hope you guys are doing good! We miss you!
Your family is s adorable. How are you guys? I love the pictre of your family under the tree with all the fall leaves. It is gorgeous. I love fall leaves. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.
Wow those colors are so vibrant and what fun pictures. Your girls are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment