
Jessie loves to follow Her sister around, this gives me a better understanding of why I think the world of my older sister! She loves Her sister. Jessie and I are going to be in Nursery together starting in January! Wow, my baby is growing up. I am trying not to think about it. Jess loves to play with the baby dolls and loves babies, I think that has been something that she has helped her sister to appreciate. She loves her Grandparents and always wants to see them! She is walking up the stairs now, unless I am near she really likes to climb on my back. She always points out letters everywhere we go. . . with the letter T sound, she pointed out a letter "n" on my shirt and I asked her what sound it makes. . . HUHUHUHU, so it looks close to h. What an amazing life I have to be with these two
wonderfully crazy girls!!

Our tree is lit and our stockings are all hung.
The girls always make sure the lights get turned on.

pushing the baby around, chasing with her sister.
2 comments:
Your girls are adorable. Gotta love Julia's hair, she is lucky!
Miss you guys.
So cute! I havent seen them for ever! How fun!
Post a Comment