Jamie! I can't believe you were at the zoo and didn't call me! We have a membership at Point Defiance -- I live ten minutes from that zoo. Next time you have the urge to go -- we'll meet ya' there!!!! So fun to see your beautiful family. Love to you all. Sarah
So very sweet! I love all the pictures. I think of you often and miss your cute little family. Your girls are beautiful. It will be fun to keep in touch this way.
Oh, I am so glad that you found me! I have wondered how your sweet family has been. Ours has grown as well as yours- your girls are gorgeous! Definately keep in touch & I have you on my friends list so I can keep up with your family. Tell Patrick hi and take care. Alisha
I didn't know you had a blog! It is so fun to see your cute family! I found your blog on Tiffany's.....I'm glad I was paying attention! Tell Patrick Hi! Mary
Jamie.. Have you REALLY been gone that long.. 2 Kids. Man TIME FLIES.. I am glad to run across your blog so I can check in from time to time. Hope everything is going well.
What the heck! I am so glad Dawn Howey had your blog. Lok at your GORGEOUS kids..... So wonderful to see you guys are doing so well. I always think about you and your sweet spirit, really. We need more people like you in the world.
7 comments:
Jamie! I can't believe you were at the zoo and didn't call me! We have a membership at Point Defiance -- I live ten minutes from that zoo. Next time you have the urge to go -- we'll meet ya' there!!!! So fun to see your beautiful family. Love to you all. Sarah
That is the cutest little crocodile I've seen.
So very sweet! I love all the pictures. I think of you often and miss your cute little family. Your girls are beautiful. It will be fun to keep in touch this way.
Oh, I am so glad that you found me! I have wondered how your sweet family has been. Ours has grown as well as yours- your girls are gorgeous! Definately keep in touch & I have you on my friends list so I can keep up with your family. Tell Patrick hi and take care. Alisha
I didn't know you had a blog! It is so fun to see your cute family! I found your blog on Tiffany's.....I'm glad I was paying attention! Tell Patrick Hi! Mary
Jamie.. Have you REALLY been gone that long.. 2 Kids. Man TIME FLIES.. I am glad to run across your blog so I can check in from time to time. Hope everything is going well.
What the heck! I am so glad Dawn Howey had your blog. Lok at your GORGEOUS kids..... So wonderful to see you guys are doing so well. I always think about you and your sweet spirit, really. We need more people like you in the world.
Post a Comment