Monday, August 18, 2008

"Beetle fly"




One of Julia's favorite bed time songs is "beetles fly," more commonly known as (edelweiss) from the sound of music.













"Sometimes" I think that they could be best friends. They love to copy each other, it suprises me that they are not both in their pjs.

Jessie is going to be my soccer player. She has taken a long time to become mobile. . . now that she has decided to explore I think I am in for it with this girl! (She is into everything.)

She can also give the greatest hugs that I hope never end! That must be why she can wrestle rather well with her sister.












3 comments:

Carolee Brown said...

Wow in only two months it seems they have grown double. Sounds like you are all well and having fun with life!

Marci McLain said...

Your girls are just adorable!! I love their curly hair! Alisha told me she had your blog on hers and just wanted to see how things were going with you guys! You all look GREAT!! We miss you in sunny AZ, but it is fun to be able to catch up! if you want to see what we are up to check us out at http://mclain5.blogspot.com
love, Marci McLain

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! It's been a long time and maybe you don't remember me..but this is from Jim Summers aka..(Elder Summers from a LONG time ago)..nice work Jamie.